Tuesday, December 15, 2015

The Little Red Messenger

The male Northern Cardinal. Some believe that they act as messengers.  

Could he be a messenger from a loved one who is watching from heaven, a messenger of good fortune that is soon to come, 
or a message of hope?    

The message may mean something different to each of us. 
 I, for one, smile and think of my dad.  

Dear little redbird ... thank you for visiting and the reminder of a man with a bright mind, quick humor and beautiful, twinkly blue eyes.  


Click on the images to enlarge:  

Copyright Amy Beste



Copyright Amy Beste

Copyright Amy Beste



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Karen. I take it you prefer when I find them in trees or with some interesting background.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Comments are welcome but moderated for SPAM.